New Hard Waste Collection Request
Your Details ?
Your Address ?
Your Contact Info ?
Will the hard waste be placed on the street specified in your address? ?
Please indicate all the types of items for collection ?
If you’ve selected items from more than one category please place these in separate piles as they will be picked up by different trucks. The total size of your collection must not exceed 4 cubic metres (2m x 2m x 1m)
Items which are suitable for the household recycling bin such as cardboard and paper.
(If the item is too large for the household recycling bin it can be taken to the Talinga Road Waste Transfer and Recycling Centre)
- Waste from industrial and commercial premises
- Waste from construction, renovation or demolition of domestic buildings
- Bricks, concrete, stone, clay, fencing, sand or soil
- Hazardous waste, including asbestos, paints and chemicals
- Tyres, large car body parts or batteries of any type
- Unwrapped or broken glass
- Timber exceeding 2m in length and/or more than 10 pieces
- Any item longer than 2m and/or too heavy for two people to lift
- Bagged green waste, clippings, soft plants or weeds
- Rose bushes or thorny plants, ivy, bamboo, creepers and palm tree
- Timber, tree stumps or roots
- Untied branches
- The personal information requested is required primarily for the provision of the service referred to on this form and will only be shared with those directly responsible for providing that service.
- If you do not provide the information, we may not be able to deliver the service.
- If you would like to know more about privacy at Bayside City Council, including your right to seek access to any information collected on this form, please contact council’s privacy officer on 9599 4444.
Attach File(s) ?